Sunday, May 1, 2011

116 conversion to 120

Attempt one.


I had used some wall spacers to get the 120 to fit and it seemed to work. I used the 116 as the source roll, winding the 120 film onto it ( badly). It all loaded and I wound it on. Trouble is, it seems that when the 120 was wound on to the 116 the tape at the beginning of the roll did not stick on properly and the film came loose from the paper backing and curled into the cavity. GRRRR THIS is why I use the $3 rolls of film. This one is a waste so I will use it for winding on to the film spools when I eventually get a tank to develop test films.

Alas I didn't take photos. But here is the mess :-(
My car has a space for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment