Friday, June 22, 2012

I had to google a "weekend"

What a strange concept. I was attempting to take photos with my chosen 620 camera, but due to the fact I was keeping office hours, I only managed 2 or 3 photos. People really work these hours?? And enjoy them? Weird. Sooner I am safely tucked away back on my night shifts and midweek days off the better. My etsy shop has a few cameras in it.. I have a few I am willing to let go and anyone who knows my collection can make a request for a camera. For example, I have many F-1 in various states of repair.. I have a polaroid 101 that works but isn't pretty.. Make a request.. Will be even quieter for 8 weeks as I can't manage this M-F gig... I have films to develop but all I do is work and sleep.. I will return ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment