Monday, August 15, 2011

catch up

Trying a new app. Photoffiti #app #self #Woosang #spray

A case of Real life getting in the way. I have been called into several overtime shifts but I need to sleep so my days off were spent sleeping.

I did manage to get to sunrise at the Opera House. I did take some photos with my Mamiya but due to time restraints and my exhaustion I resorted to my workhouse the 7D

Trying a new app. Photoffiti #app #self #Woosang #spray

After Work I watched the sun rise as I waited for David

After Work I watched the sun rise as I waited for David

David took me to breakfast and ont he way back I did a few polaroids. Some worked out really well
A Day with my Polaroid 101

A Day with my Polaroid 101


I have made a notebook. Next time to get some case, I will have to buy a few for sale on Etsy and Ebay.

Have a look all you Diary people. To keep costs down, I have made it only 100 pages but I hope people enjoy my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment